At BIG SIGNAL we have the latest generation in the design and development of Cubical Quad antennas for the 50 MHz / 6 m band.
Why choose the 4BS-6 Cubical Quad antenna versus a traditional Yagui?
· Full wavelength antenna in 6 meters, achieving maximum performance and efficiency.
· More gain in less boom length than a traditional Yagi antenna.
· Very Low noise: Being a closed antenna, it will allow you to attenuate the QRM and urban noise and improve the reception of weak signals in the band.
· Very low radiation angle even installed at low altitude: This allows us to make fewer jumps until we reach the DX, resulting in a stronger signal on the other side.
· Very high selectivity. Excellent suppression of side and rear lobes, further reducing unwanted noise in reject directions.
· Heavy-Duty construction for extreme durability.
The best option for a 50 MHz directional antenna on urban environments, in times where noise in cities is increasingly high, a Quad antenna is the definitive solution for DX practice with the maximum guaranteed performance.
BIG SIGNAL - The ultimate performance
· Band: 50 MHz.
· Active elements: 4.
· Gain: 10,23 dBi (Free space).
· F/B: 21,07 dB.
· SWR: 1,1:1 ~ 1,5:1.
· Impedance: 50 Ohm.
· Power rating: 5.000 W. PEP
· Boom length: 3,00 m. / 9,97 ft
· Turning radius: 1,815 m. / 5,95 ft
· Total height: 1,9 m / 6,88 ft
· Weight: 7 Kg / 15,43 lb
· Wind survival: > 160 Km/h. / 100 mph
· Wind load: 0,303 m2 | 237,69 N | @ 120 km/h.
· Boom to Mast: 150 x 100 x 6 mm
· Boom size: 30 x 2 mm / 1,18 in
· Spiders: Angled design of 20 x 3 mm.
· Hardware: Stainless Steel, W4 grade.
· Spreaders Arms: 14 x 7 mm reinforced fiber cloth and protective layer for the sun.
· Cable: BIG SIGNAL - Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene (PE) sheath for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance.
· Feeding: Direct to 50 Ohm coax.